Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Little About Ms. Jordan

I opened Longs Creek in 1997 teaching Kindergarten. This is my 13th year teaching and my 2nd year to teach 3rd grade. I have taught Kinder, Pre-K, and 2nd grade too. I was born and raised in San Antonio. I am a product of NEISD schools where I graduated from Madison high school and thoroughly enjoyed being a Dollie. I received my degree from Texas State University and continued dancing as a Strutter. I have two daughters and two new puppies named Reef and Roxy. I love Mexican food, brownies without nuts but with vanilla ice cream on top. I love the color hot pink. In my spare time, I like to shop, go antique shopping, and do crafts. I hope to instill the love of learning and make an impact on my students as much as my 3rd grade teacher did for me. I hope some of the information in this post was helpful in getting answers for your Teacher Teasers Scavenger Hunt homework.

No comments: