Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sneak Peek at my Classroom


Meet the Teacher night is earlier this year than ever.  I worked extra hard to get my room complete before all my kiddos come on Tuesday.  This year I will be opening one of our newest schools,  however, it is not going to be ready for the first day of school.  We are starting the year at one of the near by campuses. In fact, we are told we will probably be moving in over Christmas break.  It is unfortunate but I am going to make the best of it even though it means decorating my room twice this year. Yikes!  I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and all hard work pays off sooner or later.  Here's a sneak peek...








2 comments:

Rich@rcantrell said...

Your room is looking WONDERFUL. Wishing you & your students all the best.

jay said...

Awesome teacher! our son loves going to school!
thanx, for making his first year of school, such a great experience!