Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Summer's here, NOW WHAT?


Summer is the time when I reflect on the past year and prepare for the upcoming year.  I have had so many mixed feelings on what the new year will bring.  Who's with me?  Every teacher in the world spent weeks during distant learning working to make a new way of teaching an easy transition for parents and students.  Some teachers like myself changed from in person instruction to online virtual instruction in less than a week and ran with it for 12 weeks straight.  Now that the year where we were quarantined has come to an end, I am spending a good amount of time brainstorming ways to make the new year better than the last.  I have to first and foremost think about keeping myself healthy and safe but all of my Kinder babies as well.  So, here are a few things I plan to purchase to help transition into the new year. A Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is something that I can have at my fingertips to help me assist in determining if students need to see the school nurse for fever.  A  face shield  is a great way to protect myself and my students while teaching.  It also allows my students to see my mouth and hear me better throughout the day.  

No comments: