Monday, July 20, 2020

Distance Learning Zoom Expectations Story for Little Learners





Today I am including a zoom expectations story that is editable for you to start off the school year.  This story is geared towards our little learners as many of you begin the year with distance learning.  I created this story as I experienced many of these situations during Spring 2020 distance learning.  I plan to begin day one with this digital story and then practice and reinforce each of these expectations just as I would practice and reinforce expectations in the classroom such as carpet expectations, center expectations or hallway expectations.   Practicing to reinforce these expectations before we use zoom meetings for actual lessons will set the students up for success in the most rewarding way!

No comments: